Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It is Really Happening

As some of you know, I started graduate school this month. I am so glad that I planned my wedding far in advance. I have been very busy adjusting to life as a student. There has not been a whole lot of time for wedding planning. To be honest, I haven't even been thinking about my wedding until this week. I keep remembering that it's coming. I keep trying to get ahead on assignments for school (as to not have to do homework on my wedding weekend). And I keep having to remind myself that the days are ticking away.

Then this week, it really hit me how few days there are left. It is really happening. I can't wait! But with the last minute prep and the mountains of homework, I will not be posting again until after the wedding. Look for a post wedding recap and pictures when they are ready!

See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment